SC194 Heartfelt Thanks!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've noticed lately that my pictures have been looking a bit dark and dreary. My usual picture taking place is in front of my sliding glass doors in my kitchen/dining room. Usually there is a ray of light streaming though to make my pictures look pretty. Well, that ray of light is gone and I thought it was just because it was dreary outside. After days of dark pictures, I have finally realized that it's just the time of year where the sun hits the other side of my house. Duh! Anyway, I took my card outside to have a photo shoot. I hope this looks better! I really need to invest in one of those light box thingies.

This card was made using the layout for Sketch Challenge 194 at Splitcoast. I really like this layout. I used one piece of Stella Ruby (Basic Grey) patterned paper. I used the new Remember set from PaperTrey Ink to make the "grapevine". I added stickles to the leaves to glam it up a bit. I also "antiqued" the border using Distress Ink. The sentiment came from Butterfly Kisses also from PaperTrey.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!


Stamps: Remember & Butterfly Kisses (PaperTrey Ink)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU), Stamper's Select White (PaperTrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Stella Ruby Series (Basic Grey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), Distress Ink (Tea Dye- Ranger Ink)
Accessories: 4 Black Brads, Watercolor Pencils (SU), Aqua Painter, Foam Tape, Stickles (Ranger)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP