Love you!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Hey ladies! Sorry I didn't have a post yesterday, but I was mentally exhausted. Let's just say it was a really, really bad day. This is a really simple card. I'm trying to get my mojo to come back. When I take a day off I feel like I have to start over with my creative process.

The one bad thing about selling items on SCS is that you see what everyone else is selling, and of course they are selling something you just have to have. Well, I just had to have this new Cuttlebug embossing folder. It actually was a great deal. I got 4 folders for $10 including shipping! The one I used in the card is called Script. Since I had the Cuttlebug out, I used the postage stamp die, which is the only die I have (it came with it). The "Love" stamp comes from A is for Adorable (SU) and the "You" is from my newly acquired set, Remember (Papertrey Ink).

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Hint: I have been itching to get my sewing machine out. We have a busy day tomorrow, but I'll try to squeeze in some craft time.


Stamps: Remember (PaperTrey Ink), A is for Adorable (SU)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Naturals Ivory, Cameo Coral (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Brilliant Blue Marker
Accessories: Script Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Hemp Twine, Postage Stamp Die, Edge Distresser

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP