Sticky: This post will stay at the top until Sept. 12th (NEW POST BELOW!)

Friday, September 12, 2008

Stamps for SALE! Last day before they go on Ebay!

To make room for new stamps, I am selling some of my well loved sets. All of these stamp sets are retired, some are newly retired and some have been retired for some time and may be hard to find. All of these sets are used and may have some staining on the wooden block and rubber. This will not effect the stamped image at all, I promise! Please email me if you are interested or have any questions. grothausfamily@gmail.com Payment and shipping details below. Thanks!

Stampin' Pastels with 12 Daubers $20 (Barely Used)

HOLIDAY BLOCKS $7

MADE FROM SCRATCH $5 (HOSTESS SET)

NOTEWORTHY $6


I would prefer Paypal, however I will take a check. US transactions only please. I will charge actual shipping. I can figure out shipping once I have a zip code to ship it to and know what sets you want. Thanks for your interest and helping me out!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP