SC196 More Pumpkins!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You can tell it's starting to feel like Fall around here! I used the same pumpkin I used yesterday for this card. I stamped the center pumpkin and then masked it to stamp the pumpkins on each side. Masking is a wonderful technique that I always forget about. If you don't know how to mask or don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about, click here for a great tutorial by Beate Johns. The layout for this card came from today's sketch challenge at SCS. That's all for me today! Thanks for stopping by!


{Three Little Pumpkins}

Stamps: Pumpkin (Michaels $1), Leaf from Remember (PTI)
Card Stock: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: White Pen (Gelly Roll), Watercolor Pencils, AquaPainter, Mosaic Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Foam Tape, Dimensionals

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP