Happy Halloween!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween! Happy Friday! What better way to celebrate Halloween than to make a Christmas card. LOL! I guess this chilly weather is really getting to me.

As I've said many times before, Peaceful Wishes is one of my favorite stamp sets. I saw this card on Dawn McVey's blog and the thought of cutting out the pine cones and pine needles never occurred to me. I guess I just knew how tedious and time consuming it would be. My card looks really simple, but it took quite a while to cut out all those images. Something you may not be able to see in the picture is that the pine cones are embossed.

Have a wonderful and safe Halloween!


{Merry Christmas with Peaceful Wishes}

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes (Stampin' Up), Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink), Not Quite Navy (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Close to Cocoa-craft, Mellow Moss, Night of Navy (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: White Pen (Gelly Roll), Paper Piercer, Mat pack (SU), Green Gingham Ribbon (Offray), Clear Embossing Powder (SU)

1 comments:

Gina Lindsay November 1, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

Very, very pretty. I bet it really did take a long time to cut out those pine needles but it looks great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP