Breast Cancer Ribbon Card

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hey guys! This weekend I am walking in the Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk. I thought I would express my thanks to all those who made a donation to my team by mailing them an actual card instead of the generic email that was provided to us. I'm planning on including a picture of me and my friend Angie (a breast cancer survivor) in the card.

This card shows my first attempt at stitching with DMC floss (thanks Carrie!). I made holes using a paper piercer and used a needle and floss and hand stitched it from there. I find stitching very relaxing. The sentiment "Heartfelt Thanks" is a little darker in real life. It sorta blends in with the background in the picture.

Thanks for stopping by today!

{Breast Cancer Ribbon Card}
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (PTI)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (PTI), Chablis/Pink (Bazzill Basics)
Ink: Pink Passion (SU)
Accessories: Pink Ribbon (Michaels- Dashes, Dots, & Checks), Coluzzle, Pink DMC Floss, Needle

1 comments:

Gina Lindsay October 10, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

Very cool card. Good luck with the walk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP