WT189, Just One Word

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hey Girlies! The challenge today at SCS was to use just one word on your card. Easy peasy! I got the idea for the circles from "Cards" magazine. I wish I could credit the designer, but I don't personally have that magazine, I was looking through my SIL's copy the other night. I made the concentric circles using my Coluzzle. I love this look. So easy but a big impact. For the butterflies, I used Papertrey's Butterfly kisses stamp set. I stamped the butterfly outline stamp on the reverse side of the patterned paper and then cut it out. I actually made this cards hours ago and wasn't able to post it earlier because I had to wait for the glue to dry that I used to adhere the butterfly to the ribbon before I could photograph it.

Have a wonderful day!!!


{Butterfly Love}

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses, Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: 6x6 paper pack (Basis Grey) Sultry Series
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Rhinestones (Me & My Big Ideas), Pink Ribbon (Dashes, Dots & Checks- Michaels), Coluzzle, Corner Rounder Punch, Scissors, Mono Aqua Liquid Adhesive (Tombow)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP