Happy Birthday Scott!!!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today is my husband Scott's birthday! I know this card is not the most masculine card I've made, but I love it! It has so many elements which is a bit "out of the box" for me. I think I was inspired by the "Cards" magazine I looked through at Carrie's. A lot of the cards in there had a LOT of stuff on them. Some had too much if you ask me. But, this card has more stuff on it than I'm used to. Chipboard, felt thicker, two kinds of stamps, embossing, ribbon... I love it! You may see some more of these types of cards from me in the future. Have a good one guys!


{h-appy birthday}

Stamps: birthday (Studio G), Basic Font (Fiskars)
Card Stock: Really Rust, Brocade Blue (SU)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey "Cupcake" 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Whisper White, Night of Navy (SU), Versamark
Accessories: White Felt Thicker (American Crafts), Clear Embossing Powder (SU), 3/8" Light Blue Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Foam Tape, Scissors, Nail File, heat gun

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP