Swiss Dots Thank You!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Hey everyone! Sorry for the big break in posts. I'm sure you'll understand when you see what I've been up to. The card above was made in about 5 minutes! That's about all the time I had today. The kids are on Fall Break so they needed to be entertained all day. This card is a CASE of this card. I've had this card in my favorites for a while and decided to break in my new Swiss Dots embossing folder. I also used my brand new Stamp-a-ma-jig for precision stamp placement. I used the scorer on my paper trimmer to make the lines above and below the dots.

On Thursday I went with Halle's class to the zoo. I just went through all of the zoo pics and couldn't find one with Halle and an animal. I guess one where Halle is acting like a monkey will have to do.


Friday was the Homecoming Parade and Football Game. Can you guess the team colors?

On Sunday I walked in the Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk with my friend Angie and her family. Angie has been cancer-free for almost two years!!! The walk was 5 miles and it seemed to go on forever. But it was really well worth the time.

I hope you had a busy and fun weekend too!



{Swiss Dots Thank You}

Stamps: Noteworthy (SU)
Card Stock: Yo Yo Yellow (SU)
Ink: Green Galore (SU)
Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Scorer on Paper Trimmer, Stamp-a-ma-jig

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP