WT186 This quotes for you

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I debated and debated about posting this card because I really don't like it. The 'ways to use it challenge' today was to use a quote on your card or project. I have booklet of vellum quotes that I bought a few years back that I have never been able to use, no matter how much I try. I think I initially bought them because I thought they were rub-ons! Well, I pulled out that little book and settled on this quote. I think my biggest problem with this card is that the quote is too big. I really really like the ribbon treatment though. I reworked this card a few times and this was the one that bothered me the least. What do you think?


{This Quote's For You}

Stamps: Paisley BG (SU)
Card Stock: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Brown grosgrain ribbon (Offray), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Buttons (Walmart), Mono Aqua Liquid Glue (Tombow), Vellum Quote (Generations)

1 comments:

Anonymous October 2, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

I really like this card actually. I LOVE LOVE the ribbon. Very cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP