My WorkSpace

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I bet you guys thought I fell off the face of the earth! Well, fall break is over and the kids are back at school. I have friends coming over for dinner tonight and I've been cleaning like a mad woman. I cleaned up my scrapping area in the process and thought I would post some pics (since I don't have anything else to post!)

Here's my entire storage system. I only use one of the three drawers on top. You'll see that I'm a pretty frugal scrapper.

I just started organizing my card stock like this. I mostly use Stampin' Up colors, so I just cut their color chart out of the catalog (Earth Elements, Bold Brights, Rich Regals, Soft Subtles, and Naturals). All those papers sticking out of the back is a gallon sized ziploc that I use to store all my scraps.
This is my ribbon organizer. Most of my ribbons fit in this, but I have a few I keep in my embellishment drawer.
My drawer of punches. This is one of the small top drawers.
This is the right side larger drawer. 12x12 paper packs on the bottom, then a few sheets of SU chipboard, my Coluzzle, and then a few 6x6 paper packs stored in ziplocs with there scraps.
Left side drawer. Catalogs and magazines on the left, paper trimmer on the right. Thickers and stickers under the trimmer.
Bottom left cabinet. Stampin Up stamps and box of various envelopes.
I place this green photo box in front of the envelope box. It is my card organizer (my stash!). I have my cards organized by occasion and by recipient. On the first twelve tabs I have the months of the year, and on each cards month, I have the 1-31. I have everyone's birthdays written here and put their card behind it. I try to work a few months ahead of time.
My pink and brown tote is on the bottom shelf. If I have a set of cards I'm working on, I'll keep all the supplies I need here. Currently it is filled with my in-progress Christmas cards.
Bottom right cabinet. The clear drawer is filled with embellishments and some ribbon. Then my Cuttlebug and all the folders and plates in a gallon sized ziploc on the side. The bottom shelf. The clear drawer holds my ink pads and embossing powders. The blue box holds all my clear acrylic stamps and my Michaels $1 stamps. On top of the clear drawer are a few tins I have stashed to alter.
My kitchen table is in front of this cabinet and that is where all the cards get made. My laptop is usually on the kitchen table too.
Well, I hope you enjoyed my little tour and maybe got a storage idea or two. I'll be back tomorrow with a card using tomorrow's card sketch at Splitcoast.
Take care,

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP