LSC191

Friday, October 24, 2008

Good afternoon! I just had the best morning. After dropping off the kids, I picked up some McDonald's for breakfast. Definitely not something I do very often. I went home to my empty house, ate my breakfast while checking email. Then I got out all my scrapping stuff and made this card while watching "Ugly Betty" on my laptop. What great way to just chill out.

On to my card. This card was made for today's limited supply challenge at SCS. The challenge was to use a leaf as your main focal point. Pine needles are leaves, right? I hope so or I just blatantly broke all the rules!! As an added twist, you needed to add a little pink to your card for Pink Week at SCS in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. The sentiment "Peaceful Wishes" is embossed using gold embossing powder. The middle panel is popped out on foam dots.

I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm going to be spending the rest of my afternoon watching another "Ugly Betty" and working on a card for tomorrow's Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.


{Pine Needle Peace}

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes (SU)
Card Stock: Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Naturals Ivory, Pink Pirouette (SU)
Ink: Mellow Moss (SU)
Accessories: Gold Cording, Green Gingham Ribbon (Offray), Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder (SU), Corner Rounder Punch, 1/8" hole punch, Coluzzle, Stamp-a-ma-jig

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP