Lucky Me!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hello! I received a new box of goodies the other day and finally had a chance to sit down and play this morning. The card I made this morning was made using Basic Grey's Sugar Rush Card Kit, which I noticed is currently sold out at Paper Maniac. They do have the two newer kits, Kioshi and Green at Heart. The kit provides instructions for making 8+ cards. Of course, I wanted to make a card on my own. The kit includes pre-scored card stock, chipboard, die cuts, rub-ons, and even envelopes.


For this card, I used the rich raspberry colored base from the kit. I rounded the corners. I wrapped a ribbon around the square die cut and the "lucky me" postage stamp is a rub-on.
This card was soooo easy! It's so nice to have such a great variety of embellishments to pick from that all coordinate perfectly. BTW, this is a standard A2 card, it looks short and squat in the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!!!

{Lucky Me}
Accessories: Card Base, Rub-On, Chipboard all from Sugar Rush Card Kit (Basic Grey), Parakeet Brads (Bazzill), Green Ribbon (Offray)
Bookmark and Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP