Simple & Sweet Card...

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello! Here's a quick and easy card I made using last week's CPS sketch. I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been using scallops on my cards lately. I usually use my SU scalloped edge punch, but lately I've been using my corner rounder punch to create wider scallops. I think it looks more elegant. You can find a tutorial --->HERE.
I've been making a lot of cards lately that don't have a sentiment. These are great to have in your stash to use for any occasion. This card would be perfect to give to anyone one you love for any occasion. Gotta love versatility!


Have a great day!!!

{Simple & Sweet Card}

Card Stock: Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Scalloped Rectangle Nesties (Spellbinders), Foam Dimensionals, Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Flower Punch (EK Success), Red Rhinestone (Michaels)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP