Grateful for you...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello! I'm spending the day volunteering at my daughter's school today, but I made this card yesterday so I would have something to share today. This card sorta photographed a little weird. The brads and the green leaves are actually the same color in real life. For some reason the leaves photographed darker and I couldn't fix it with photo editing.


Anyway, like yesterday, I used a prepackaged blue note card as my card base. The white layer is vellum that is embossed with a swiss dots embossing folder. I love how it turns the dots white.
For the flower, I stacked a small blue flower on top of a medium green flower to make the green flower look like leaves.

I hope you are all having a great day. I hope I survive my day of volunteering at Halle's school! Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

{grateful for you}

Stamps: Friends til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Flowers (Prima), Silver Brad, Rhinestone (Michaels), Vellum, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Parakeet Brads (Bazzill), Prepackaged Blue Cards (Creative Imaginations), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Bonita Rose March 30, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

this is really beautiful.. what a gorgeous card! Love it!

Glenda J April 1, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

This is so beautiful. Love how clean and simple it is and the colours are fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP