Easter Wishes...

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was pretty uneventful and relaxing. My card for today uses the Mojo Monday sketch. I love square cards filled with big circles, so this layout was right up my alley. The patterned paper I used is from Papertrey Ink and I've had it forever. I don't know why, but it just screams Easter to me. I think I've also used it for a first communion card a while back. I used some prepackaged cards for my base. I love the texture they add.


I was disappointed my bow didn't photograph well in the above picture. This is what it really looks like:
Perfect bows are hard to come by, so I wanted to make sure I got to show this one off!

I hope your week getting off to a good start! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today!

{Easter Wishes}
Stamps: Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink), Pocket Silhouettes (SU)
Card Stock: SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Everyday Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Sage Shadow, Not Quite Navy (SU)
Accessories: Prepackaged Blue Card (Creative Imaginations), Coluzzle, Yellow Ribbon (Offray), Brad (JoAnn's), Stampin' Sponge (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jean March 29, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

Beautiful card Dana - so very very pretty. Love the color combo.

Vicki B. March 31, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Yes - that is a perfect bow! Love the yellow color! Lovely card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP