she loves you...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello! Wow, it sure feels like I've been MIA for a while. It's so hard to start something again once you've had a week break. Even though I love what I do, it's hard to get back in it. Especially when I have so many great shows on the DVR and a jam packed Google Reader.


When I walked into my studio this morning, I saw the "bones" of this card. I started this card about two weeks ago and then gave up on it. Well, this morning I added some ribbon and a sentiment, and VOILA a finished card. Now that is how you ease back in!
This card uses a lot of elements from different collections. I have started to love mixing collections and companies.

I hope you are all having a great week!!!

{she loves you}

Card Stock: Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Earth Love (Cosmo Cricket), Notes Ledger (Creative Imaginations)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Sentiment from Love Me Do collections (My Mind's Eye), Red Satin Ribbon (Offray), Coluzzle
Bookmark and Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP