Here to give you a lift...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello! For today's card I used the card sketch at SCS. When you are using a sketch, remember that the sketch is there to provide you inspiration. A sketch is a great jumping off point. It's okay to take a few liberties, like I did with my card.


For my card, I used a die cut (hot air ballooning birds) and a piece of clouds patterned paper for the background from the Love Me Do collection from My Mind's Eye. I think the sentiment "here to give you a lift" fits this card perfectly.
There's a lot of dimension to this card, with foam dimensionals between each layer.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll be back tomorrow with my post for Paper Maniac.

{Here to give you a lift}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy, Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Die Cut from Love Me Do collection (My Mind's Eye), Foam Dimensionals, Red Rhinestones (Michaels)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP