Celebrate Today...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello! Guess where I am? Take a look at my card for a hint! Yes, we are in Disney World!!! My card is supposed to look like the silhouette of Mickey Mouse, but Halle said it looked more like a bear. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right?


We will be in Disney World all week, but I do have some cards and posts lined up so you don't miss me too much. I have never been to Disney before and the kids are at the perfect age to really enjoy it. We are driving 14 hours to get there!!! It will be worth it, I just know it!!!

I made this card with one large circle and two smaller ones for the ears. I adhered them all down and then faux stitched around the Mickey/Bear. Easy! In hindsight, maybe I should have pulled the ears out a little further? I don't know.
The finished card size is a 3" square.

I hope you are having a great week so far. So long from the happiest place on earth!!!

{Celebrate Today}

Stamps: Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Brilliant Blue (SU)
Accessories: White Gel Pen (Sakura), Coluzzle Circle Cutting System, Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous March 16, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP