Baby Boy Card...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hey there! I'm going to keep this post short. Lots going on today. My friend Sherry is having a baby right now, hence the baby card I made this morning. I love this color combination for the baby boys. It's pretty soothing as well.
The small squares are 1" and I cut them using my paper trimmer since I don't have a punch that size. That would have been much quicker. The buttons are adhered with glue dots, which I have found works very well. Lots of dimension to this card. Foam dimensionals are between all layers. The finished size is a 4.25" square.


Take care and thanks so much for stopping by!

{Baby Boy}

Stamps: Precious Baby Boy (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Buttons, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

florascrap March 9, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

So cute!! Tell Sherry congratulations...so awesome! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP