Hello Mojo Card + A Month in Cards

Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello! Here's the card I made for today's Mojo Monday sketch. Such a unique layout. I really like it. I had a really hard time photographing this card for some reason. I couldn't get a good angle and then it just looks dark. Oh well, you get the idea.
Here's a close-up of the flower. The button is from my stash. You can't tell from the photo, but it's a perfect match.


Now that I have my new stamping space, I have a place to display my cards. I thought it would be fun to take a picture of all the cards I made in February before I put them in my card box.
I made 22 cards last month!!! I *think* they are all here. Maybe missing my hubby's valentine's day card =)

Have a great day everyone!!! I hope you are having a great start to your week.


{Hello}

Stamps: Friends "til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Old Olive, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink), Cream
Ink: Pink Passion, Old Olive (SU), Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Button, Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals, Mini Brads (Queen & Co.), Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Jenna Wunderlich March 1, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

wowzers! Almost one for each day! I've got to get on that train:)

The Other Patti Sue March 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Cute as can be! Love the flower!

Cass. March 1, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Wow...That's a lot of cards!!! Love your sketch card...great color combo...very spring-y :)

Julee (Vervegirl) March 1, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing! :)

shannon March 3, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

excellent choice for hte circular element...that beauty of a flower! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP