Paper Maniac Thursday - We're All Irish

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello! It's Paper Maniac Day on my blog! This week, the DT and I are celebrating St. Patrick's Day. I'm not sure, but I think this may be my very first St. Patrick's Day card. I don't have any shamrock, pot of gold or leprechaun stamps, so I decided to create my own Irish image. I used a heart punch combined with these great papers from the Origins paper pad from Basic Grey.
I punched 4 hearts from the grid paper and adhered them to the kraft cardstock. I punched 4 more hearts from the floral paper, folded them in the middle to give them some dimension and glued them into place with a line of liquid glue on the fold.
Here's another look at the dimension. I really love how simple this card looks, yet it's so striking.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

{Good Luck}

Stamps: Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Ripe Avocado, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Origins (Basic Grey)
Ink: Garden Green (SU)
Accessories: Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Silver Brad
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Jenny Gropp March 14, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

Totally creative and well done!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP