Clean & Simple Gerber Daisy Card...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello! This card looks quick and easy, but it was actually challenging to get everything just right. I had a hard time stamping the flower. The whole center just didn't want to leave an impression on the paper. I finally put my paper on a mouse pad and then stamped the image. This helped a lot, although it's not perfect.


I started with a piece of 3" square white card stock. I marked an X in the center with a pencil, then stamped the flower with the X in the center of the flower. I then cut the paper in half at 1.5" in each direction. You should be left with 4 - 1.5" squares. Adhere those to a red 3.25" square using foam dimensionals.
The card base is a 4.25" square. This card fits the CAS challenge at SCS which is to make a square card. I think my card works!!!


{Gerber Daisy Card}

Stamps: Friends 'til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Red Satin Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Cheryl March 2, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Very pretty! The red and white look so sharp together.

Julie March 2, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Lovely card! Simple and elegant.

Jenny Gropp March 5, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Lovely -- red and white is always striking!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP