Vacation Photos

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hey guys!  We went to Gatlinburg, TN (The Great Smoky Mountains) for a long weekend with the kids and some friends.  We had a great time, although my Mom was admitted to the hospital back at home the second day of our trip.  Things are finally starting to calm down again, and the prognosis is looking good.  Although I've have time to get crafty, the desire is just not there yet.  I know you guys understand.  So, I thought I would share some pictures from our trip.  We were there three days but I only took pictures one of those days for some reason.

We went with two other couples and their kids.  We stayed in a gorgeous cabin on top of a mountain.  Click here to see the cabin.  I would highly recommend it.   We even saw two bears this time!!!

We went hiking at Laurel Falls.  It was a paved trail so it was pretty kid friendly.






A little later that day we went to a sporting good store in town and the kids tried rock climbing.  It was fun to watch them try something new.





Hope you enjoyed the photos.  Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some good news about my Mom's condition as well as a card.  Take care!


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Unknown July 27, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

what an adorable family!

Bonita Rose July 27, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

Wonderful photos.. so glad u all had a good time... so sorry to hear about your mom.. take it easy.. life will get better. xo

JenE July 28, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

Sounds like a great vaca! Nice cabin, very scenic! Love the pics! Praying for your Mom...blessings to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP