Life can be a circus...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hey there!  I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.  Ours was super busy with a rehearsal dinner and a wedding.  My husband was the best man and my daughter was the flower girl.  Such a great time, but I'm a little relieved it's all over.  

For today's card I used the July SOTM: Circus Fun.  I made a collage of sorts using the solid animal images from the set. They are all accented with a touch of white.  I know my life was a circus this weekend =)

Those squares are popped up with foam dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!!!

{Life can be a circus}
Stamps: Circus Fun (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like A Rock Star, VIP Purple, Purplicious
Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink), VIP Purple
Accessories: Designer Mix Brads, Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Bonita Rose July 6, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

great card.. love the cas style of it.. brilliant!!!

Ryann July 6, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

What a great card to showcase the stamps! Love the mix of purples too!

Susie July 7, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Terrific card. Aren't those silhouettes fun?

Basement Stamper July 7, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Love the collage look, you did an awesome job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP