Animal Crackers!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hey guys!  My blogging has been a bit erratic lately.  I'm over the stomach bug I had, but it's taking a little time to get my energy and mojo back.  Plus, we have a big weekend coming up and then we are going on a mini vacation the end of next week.  There are a lot of things to plan and I've been busy.

I thought I would share a project with you today that I created using Clear & Simple Stamps.  A few weeks ago I received a sample of Crystal Lite in the mail that came in a cute cardboard cylinder.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I was going to fill it with something fun alter the outside.  The tube came in two parts, the top a bit larger than the bottom so that they slide together.
I used  Circus Fun to create the borders and then used Alpha Blocks II to spell out 'Animal Crackers'.  The solid images are stamped in red and then are accented in blue.  It was easier than I thought to space them evenly and straight.  I simply made a straight line with my ruler and then made a little mark in pencil every inch and a half.  I stamped right where I made the pencil mark.  The label was made using a scalloped rectangle nestablities die.  I used a circle punch for the balls.  I really like this color combination for a circus themed project.  It just screams FUN.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

{Animal Crackers Container} 
Stamps: Circus Fun, Alpha Block II (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Say Yellow to All Your FansYour Style Blue Me AwayA Blanc Check 
Ink: Real Red, Brilliant Blue (SU), Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Cardboard Tube, Glue Dots, Sticky Tape, Circle Punch (SU), Scalloped Rectangle Nestie (Spellbinders)
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Basement Stamper July 13, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

Oh my! How cute is this, such a perfect little gift for a kid. Great job with the set & the alphabet.

JenE July 14, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

glad you're feeling better. have fun on your trips. great altering idea for this container..any kids would love it!

Bonita Rose July 14, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

this is so cute.. love the bright colors! Hv fun on your vacation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP