Paper Maniac Thursday - Recycle It!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hi!  Thanks for joining me here for Paper Maniac Thursday.  The theme this week is using recycled items on your cards/projects.  I had a hard time coming up with something to put on a card.  I really thought about it and finally decided to use something that we all recycle--gift bags!  I don't think I've ever thrown away a gift bag.  I know I still have several from when I got married 8 years ago.  I re-use these all the time but have not ever altered one.  I went to my stash and selected this iridescent white bag.  I paired is with some paper from the Nook & Pantry collection from Basic Grey.  I cannot begin to tell you how easy this was.
When I was finished with the bag, I made a coordinating tag.  My daughter's birthday is coming up so I thought I would make it for her.  The sentiment stamp is an individual stamp from Hero Arts.  The cupcake is cut from a whole sheet of cupcakes also from the Nook & Pantry collection.

Have a wonderful day!

{Birthday Gift Bag & Tag}
Stamps: Have a Happy Birthday (Hero Arts)
Patterned Paper: Nook & Pantry (Basic Grey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Taupe Ribbon, Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), Flower Border (Basic Grey), Gift Bag, Tissue Paper
Bookmark and Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP