Paper Maniac Friday?

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hey guys!  I know I'm a day late on my regular Thursday Paper Maniac post.  My brain was fried and I just couldn't create anything worth sharing.  So, I stepped away for a day and then came back to create something I actually like.

For my card today I used up some scraps from the Green at Heart card kit from Basic Grey.  I had a bunch of strips of the patterned paper left and a few die cuts and chipboard pieces.  I cut the patterned paper scraps into 1.5" squares.  The white circle and balloon are die cuts from the kit and the string on the balloon is a rub-on from the kit.  I distressed the edges of the circles and added white faux stitching around the borders. The circles and balloon are popped up on foam dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!!!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: All Kinds of Happy (Imaginsce)
Card Stock: Kraft, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Green at Heart (Basic Grey)
Ink: Orchid Opulence (SU)
Accessories: Die Cuts, Chipboard, and Rub-ons (Green at Heart card kit by Basic Grey), Foam Dimensionals, Paper Distresser, Pearls (Kaiser Craft), White Gel Pen (Sakura)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP