OCC Challenge - Cork

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hey guys, I'm going to keep this short and sweet since I am not feeling well.  I think I'm the 9th person in my family that has caught this stomach bug over the past two weeks.  Anyway, my card is for this weekend's Our Creative Corner challenge, which is to use cork on your card.

Please check out all the creations from the design team at Our Creative Corner.  Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

{With Sympathy}
Stamps: Communique Sentiments (Papertrey Ink) 
Card Stock: SS White, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink) 
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU) 
Accessories: Geneva Brads (Bazzill), Pearls (Michaels), Cork, Oval & Labels 9 Nestabilites (Spellbinders), Foam Dimensionals  
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Lori Rider July 10, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Great card, Dana - I'm sorry you're not feeling well and hope you're over the stomach bug soon!

Wendy J. July 10, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Ahh...simple and beautiful, Dana!

Diane Gilbert July 10, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Another great card!! Hope your have a great weekend!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie July 11, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Hope you are feeling better today, Dana! Your card is wonderful. I really like how you stamped on it. That never even occurred to me. Great work on this challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP