Paper Maniac Thursday - Think Pink!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello there!  Thanks for stopping by for another Paper Maniac Thursday.  Today I made a card using the Sweet Love Tablet by Little Yellow Bicycle.  This tablet contains a sheet of stickers as well as many decorative edge sheets.  I used two decorative edge sheets on my card.  I simply cut the bottom 2.25" off each piece and then cut them in the center.  Then I arranged the 4 small squares to make one big square.  The oval sentiment is a sticker from the tablet.  I love how it fits perfectly on the Labels 9 Nestabilities Die Cut.   I applied some red rhinestones as a finishing touch.  This card is totally pink!

I hope you enjoyed today's card!  Thanks for stopping by!

{You Have My Heart}
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sweet Love Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Accessories: Sticker from Sweet Love Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle), Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Foam Dimensionals, Labels 9 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Bonita Rose July 8, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

wow.. simply gorgeous!

Nicki July 8, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

Super cute - love how you did the decorative edge sheets!

JenE July 9, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

This is such a pretty card! Love the background shape.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP