Paper Maniac Thursday - Friendship

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello!  I'm so glad I finally got back in my studio after such a long break.  I didn't really have the desire to create today, but I knew it would be good for my soul, and it was.

This week on the Paper Maniac Blog the theme is friendship.  The sentiment on my card is from a set called "Thankful Flourishes" from Our Craft Lounge.  It says "Your kindness has touched my heart" which is perfect to send to one of your BFF's.

All of the paper on this card comes from a Little Yellow Bicycle tablet called "Sweet Love".  The patterned paper in the background looks like three strips of paper, but it's really one sheet.  The pink oval is the flip side of a sheet of patterned paper.  The heart was cut from a sheet of hearts.  

I used embroidery floss to stitch on my card.  I'm sure it would have looked fine without it, but I love doing it. There is something very calming about the repetition.

About my Mom, she's still in the hospital.  They are still trying to figure out what is wrong with her.  We are still waiting for test results.  I'll keep you all updated.  Thanks for the well wishes!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

{Your kindness has touched my heart}
Stamps: Thankful Flourishes (Our Craft Lounge)
Card Stock: SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sweet Love Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Pink Rhinestone (Kaiser Craft), Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals, Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP