Girly, You Rock!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello!  My card for today uses the sketch challenge from SCS.   I knew right away that I wanted to use a bunch of patterned paper.  I pulled out some Basic Grey paper, Nook & Pantry.  It's been collecting dust for a while, but I have no idea why.  This collection is great.
This card has a lot of dimension.  I used foam dimensionals between every layer.  Even though this card is filled with busy patterns, I was still able to keep it clean and simple.  Since this card has so many sharp edges, I decided to round the bottom corners.  I like to mix hard and soft elements.

Thanks so much for checking out my card today.  I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

{Girly, You Rock!}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Dark Chocolate, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Nook & Pantry (Basic Grey)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Geneva Brads (Bazzill), Foam Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP