Thank You...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello there!  Today I have a card that I created for the Clean & Simple Challenge at SCS.  It's a sketch challenge.  The patterned paper I used was originally blue and white.  I sponged the paper with pink ink so the now the patterned paper looks light pink and blue.
I created the flower using some circle punches and white tissue paper.  I crinkled the tissue paper and sponged the edges pink.  I didn't like the end result, so I cut some "petals" by snipping the tissue paper every 1/4" or so.  I think now it looks a little more realistic.

I've been really busy this week.  We are headed to "The Great Smokey Mountains" for a long weekend with the kiddos and friends.  So much to do!  I almost have all my blog posts scheduled for the rest of the week, so you really won't even miss me!  Take care and have a great day!!!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Thank You (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU), Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Tangerine Dream Mini Papers (Jenni Bowlin)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion (SU)
Accessories: Jumbo Brad (Making Memories), Circle Punches (SU), Green Ribbon (Offray), Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Nicki July 20, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Aww very cute. I love to use ink to change the color of paper. Hope you have a great vaca :)

Patti July 21, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

I can't believe that flower is made of tissue paper! It is gorgeous. Great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP