My first digital scrapbook page...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hey guys!  This is my very first digital scrapbooking page I made with PhotoShop Elements.   I had no idea how to use the program, but I followed these tutorials on Two Peas in a Bucket by Sande Kreiger.  The lessons were awesome and it really is easy.  AND no supplies to pull out and put away.  I can just print it out and stick it in an 8.5" x 11" scrapbook.  You can also make 12 x 12 pages, you just have to get those printed out professionally. 


I made this layout using a free kit called "Life's Simple Pleasures".  There are many free kits here for you to use for your personal scrapbooking.  Everything I used came from that kit except for the red button which came from "My Little Ladybug".

Please feel free to leave me a question in the comments.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous December 15, 2009 at 5:51 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP