Mojo Monday & a Raspberry Suite Challenge

Monday, March 23, 2009

Hello!  Well, Spring Break is officially over and it's time to get back into my stampin' and bloggin' routine.  Today's card was made using a combination of two challenges.  First, the layout comes from this sketch from the Mojo Monday Blog.  Next, the colors came from a color challenge from my favorite blogger, Dawn McVey.  

Notice those great stamps I used?  They are Verve Stamps!  The flower comes from a set called "Thoughtful Florals".  The center of the flowers have a dot of Crystal Effects in the center for a little added interest.  The sentiment comes from a set called "Wonderful Wishes".  Loving these stamps so far.  I also received my Papertrey Ink order over the weekend.  I ordered a pack of assorted paper and used three of those colors in this card.  I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this paper.  Such high quality and brilliant colors.

I mentioned on Friday that my friend Sherry was getting married that night.  Well, everything was beautiful and we had a wonderful evening.  This is a picture of me with my best girls.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

{Birthday Wishes}

Stamps:  Thoughtful Florals, Wonderful Wishes (Verve Stamps)
Card Stock: White, Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink), Tangerine Tango (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Crystal Effects (SU), Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

7 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) March 23, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

Lovely card! Thanks for playing! :)

Lauri March 23, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

What a beautiful color combination!!! Papertrey...yum!!! I have successfully avoided any large purchases there...but I am not sure how much longer I can...and the verve stamps are wonderful! Another wish list item for me!

Terri Trotter Earley March 23, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Beautiful girls and fun card. Good job with the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lynn P. March 24, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Wonderful job w/the color challenge. love it

Marge March 24, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Very pretty; great job on the challenge!!! It was definitely a challenge for me!

Winter March 25, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

So pretty! Love the scallop on the bottom!

Cardmaking Galore March 28, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Love its clean lines

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP