The Circus

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We went to the circus last week and I'm just now getting the pictures loaded.  We started off the evening at one of our favorite restaurants, Skyline Chili.  My sister-in-law Steph and my niece Kimberly went with us.  This was the first time Halle and Colin have been to the circus and they loved it!  


Here's Colin, Halle, and Kimberly before the show started.  
Here's Colin wearing a clown nose.  
This photo was taken during the Finale.  What a great show.
I think we started a new family tradition.  We all had so much fun!

1 comments:

Lauri March 4, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

Clown noses!! I love clown noses!!! So simple and you cannot help but laugh! Great pics and so fun!~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP