My Sweet & Simple Card

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hey guys!  I received this stamp set over the weekend and have been dying to use it.   I would definitely categorize this card as CAS (clean and simple).  This card would be super easy to mass produce.  If I had more colors of ribbon I would be tempted to make a card in every color.  This card uses Spring Moss card stock New Leaf Twill Ribbon from Papertrey Ink and Garden Green ink from Stampin' Up  And that's it!   I made a mask of the flower so that the leaves didn't overlap.  Read more about this technique by clicking here.


After I made this card, I headed over to Jen Tapler's blog and she is having a massive blog candy giveaway.  She is asking her readers to make a card and send it to her to be auctioned off for  money for the Alzheimer's Association.  So, I made another card one of these cards to send to Jen.

Thanks for stopping by today!

{My Fabulous Friend}

Stamps: Friends 'til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Garden Green (SU)
Accessories: New Leaf Topnotch Twill Tape (Papertrey Ink)

5 comments:

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

I love this card! I should be getting this set soon (but not soon enough!) and will be CASE-ing your idea. I will credit back to your blog and ask you to look at what I have done, to get your approval. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Karen Giron March 24, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Gorgeous! I love the monochromatic look.

Jen Tapler March 24, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Now that's my kind of card!!! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge and helping spread the word! Can't wait to see the card in person and put it in the tin with the others!! THANK YOU!

Jennifer L. March 25, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

What a perfect card!

Terri Trotter Earley March 26, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Very fun! I love the monochromatic look, I just can't seem to make it work for me.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP