Awesome Golfer Card

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Monday!!! We are on spring break this week so it really is a happy Monday. I made this card over the weekend using the golfer image from Dog Gone Stamps. Since this is a masculine card, I didn't want to over do it with embellishments. I kept it clean and simple. The sentiment is a rub-on from the Chit Chat collection from SU. The original sentiment said "birthdays are awesome and so are you" so I just cut out the words I needed which are "you are awesome".

{Awesome Golfer}
Stamps: Golfer (Dog Gone Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft (SU), SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Cupcake Collection Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Jet Black (Stazon), Bashful Blue (SU)
Accessories: Curly Label Punch (SU), 3D Foam Dimensionals (SU), Chit Chat Rub-ons (SU), Watercolor Pencils (SU), Aquapainter

1 comments:

Lauri March 16, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

This is a great image for a masculine card! I love your design and choice of paper!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP