Simple & Elegant

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hello!  I have another clean and simple card for your today.  I just love the flower stamp from Papertrey's set called Friends 'til the end.  The center panel was cut and embossed using one of my new scalloped rectangle Nestabilities.  This was the very first time I used the Papertrey set Fresh Alphabet.  I found it a little tricky to line them up straight and with even spacing.  I'll have to look for some tips.  Do you have any?


Here's a close-up so you can see that the center panel is popped up on foam dimensionals.  
I'm so excited to be getting PhotoShop Elements today!!  Look for a new blog header soon and some dabbling into digital scrapbooking.  I can't wait to play around.  

Have a great rest of your day!


{A card for Amber}

Stamps: Friends 'Til the End , Fresh Alphabet (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Berry Sorbet, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Scallop Rectangle Nestabilites (Spellbinders), Foam Dimesionals, Pearls

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP