Sherry's Wedding Day!

Friday, March 20, 2009


Hey guys!  I know you must be so sick of these butterflies (my Mom even told me so), but my friend Sherry, the butterfly fanatic, is getting married tonight and I needed to make a card.  How's that for a run-on sentence?  Anyway, Sherry's bridesmaids dresses are purple and that is also her favorite color.  I took these pictures outside for the natural light, but it also picked up some shadows.  Oh well, you get the gist.  
The centers of the butterflies gem stickers and those are pearls under the word "Celebrate".  The sentiment was printed off the computer and I can't believe how closely the printer ink matched up with the Lavender Lace card stock-and on the first try too!   
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I know the wedding tonight will be amazing!


{Sherry & Bob's Wedding Card}

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White (Papertrey Ink) Lavender Lace (SU)
Ink: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories:  Clear Gem Stickers (Martha Stewart), Pearls, Scallop Rectangle Nestability (Spellbinders), Foam Dimensionals,  Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Computer, Printer, Microsoft Word 

5 comments:

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

STUNNING! Your friend is going to love this! I can't believe you printed the Congratulations off the computer...it matches perfectly!

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Me again, whoops, meant to say "Celebrate" in my prior comment.

Oma March 21, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

Gorgeous! I love the butterflies.

zerry ht July 7, 2018 at 6:04 AM  

Woah! That’s such a pretty card. I am so perplexed right now that I have finalized the event space NYC for my wedding, the wedding gown has also been finalized but I completely forgot about the invites. I should have given some responsibility to my sister as well. Anyways, there is still time and I really like this design a lot. Thanks for the share.

المنزل المثالي August 1, 2022 at 9:28 AM  


عزل الاسطح بجدة
شركة عزل بجدة

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP