It's Mojo Monday!

Monday, March 2, 2009


Hello!  It's time for a Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  You can find the sketch by clicking here.  Purple is a color that I don't use very often, like orange.  I do think it goes really well with Old Olive.  Can you believe I didn't use any stamps???  The sentiment on the bottom is a rub-on.  
Just as I was finishing this card, the mail man dropped off my free stamp set I won from Papertrey Ink!!!  I can't wait to play.  The set I chose is called "Around & About Sentiments".  It looks so fun.  


Take care and I'll be posting some circus pictures shortly.
*Dana*

{think happy thoughts}

Card Stock:  Lovely Lilac, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, White, Kraft (SU)
Accessories:  Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), Paper Piercer, Chit Chat Rub-ons (SU), Birds & Blooms Sizzlits (SU),  Stickles (Ranger), Foam Dimensionals (SU)  

14 comments:

Jenny March 2, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Wow! This is fantabulous!

SCRAPCRAZY March 2, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Nice card;)

Jacilynn March 2, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Dana, I love this. Love all the layers. and the colors are perfect!
Jacilynn

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment March 2, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Really sweet! Lopve the colors and layers on this card!

Kimberly Gajewski March 2, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

How pretty! Your blossom is beautiful! I love this color combination too! :D

Tasha March 2, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

This is a stunning card! I love the colors and the dimensions of the layered flower.

Teresa Kline March 2, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

is stunning, I luv it...glad you got to play with the mojo makers! *~*

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

Very pretty!! Your flower is gorgeous and your color choices are terrific!! :)

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Wow I love that card!
I really like how simple it is. You did an awesome job!

Katie Ann Brooks March 3, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

so simple and yet so elegant, I love this card!!!!

Bev March 6, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Beautiful! Love the pretty colours

Christy March 7, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

LOVE the paper piercing. I debated adding it to mine. But I'm so afraid it'd be all crooked. Yours turned out great :)

Terri Trotter Earley March 8, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Love the paper piercing, colors and how you did your main focal point.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP