Soccer Girl

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello! The kids and I trekked out to Hobby Lobby today and we bought a few goodies. I purchased my very first Spellbinder Nestabilities Dies. I bought the long large scalloped rectangles. They are so cool! I can't wait to play some more. The soccer girl image, again from Dog Gone Stamps, is matted with one of these new scalloped rectangles. The ribbon I used is Offray and I originally bought it to make hair bows for Halle. I think it works. Very girlie!

Our Spring Break is going great so far. My nieces and nephew came over last night to play outside with Halle and Colin. Today we drove up to Scott's work and had a picnic lunch at a nearby playground (pit stop at Hobby Lobby). The weather is perfect today! I would be in heaven if it stayed like this for a while. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

{Soccer Girl}

Stamps: Soccer Girl (Dog Gone Stamps)
Card Stock: Pink Passion, Kraft (SU) SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Jet Black (Stazon)
Accessories: Chit Chat Rub-ons (SU), Watercolor Pencils (SU), Aquapainter, Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pearls, Striped Ribbon (Offray), 3D Foam Dimensionals (EK Success)

2 comments:

Lauri March 17, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Nestabilities!! You are going to be SO hooked!!!!! Great card!

Jean March 17, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Dana your card is fabulous and Lauri is right you will be hooked!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP