Golfing Birthday Card!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello!  I made this card for my brother whose birthday is today.  We are supposed to be going out to dinner tonight, but Colin came home from school sick.  My husband came home from work sick yesterday.  Hopefully all the sickness will pass before Halle and I get it.  


Onto the card.  The golfer image is from Dog Gone Stamps.   I used a sponge, ink, and a torn edge of paper to create the cloud effect in the background.  The "Happy Birthday to You" sentiment is from Around and About Sentiments from Papertrey Ink.

Have a great day!  I'm going to try and stay healthy and hopefully be back tomorrow with a Kwerner color challenge card.  

{Happy Birthday Golfer}

Stamps:  Golfer (Dog Gone Stamps), Around & About Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock:  Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss (SU), SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey Cupcake Collection
Ink:  Chocolate Chip (SU), Jet Black Stazon
Accessories:  Watercolor Pencils (SU), Aqua Painter, Button, Floss (DMC), Stampin' Sponge (SU), Coluzzle (SU)

1 comments:

Jacilynn March 6, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

I love this image. so cute. Great Job coloring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP