Golfing Birthday Card

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello!  For today's card I used a golf bag image from Dog Gone Stamps.  Since these stamps are so detailed, I like to keep the embellishments to a minimum so that the image is the star of the card.  I have had twill tape for soooo long (like 3 years) and I think this is maybe the third time I've ever used it.  It looks good on a masculine card and I like the roughness of the frayed edges. 


I hope you are all having a great day! 
 

{Golf Bag Birthday}
Card Stock: Handsome Hunter, Kraft, White (SU)
Ink: Jet Black (Stazon), Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils (SU), Aquapainter, Twill Tape (SU), 3D Foam Dots (EK Success)

2 comments:

EPL addict March 12, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous March 12, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Hi Dana! I just found your blog by clicking on your recent K. Werner submission brown and pink w/hearts). All I can say is, "I like your style" and I really enjoyed surfing your blog. I'll be back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP