*thanks*

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hey there!  I made this card this morning and it took forEVER!  A big chunk of time was figuring out how to emboss using my new rectangle nesties, and then I didn't even use it on this card.  Figures.  Anyhoo, this card was made using today's sketch challenge at SCS.  I love a good challenge.  I used some new American Crafts Thickers on this card.  The stickiness is very forgiving.  I was able to move them around a bunch.     


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!   

{*thanks*}

Card Stock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, Old Olive, White (SU)
Patterned Paper: Sultry from Basic Grey
Ink: Pixie Pink (SU)
Accessories: Stampin' Sponge (SU), 3D Foam Dots (EK Success), Light Green Daiquiri Thickers (American Crafts), Pink Ribbon (Offray), Scalloped Rectangle Nestie Die (Spellbinders)

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay March 18, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Very pretty Dana, great color palette.

Anonymous March 19, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Gotta love this...great colors together and I like the Thickers instead of stamping.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP