Hello Friend!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Hello!  This is such a late post for me, but this card took forEVER!  I kept trying to improve upon the middle panel and I like where this card ended.  I used one of my favorite color combos, green and kraft.  This card was made using the layout for today's sketch challenge at SCS.

Hope you have a great day!


{Hello Friend}

Stamps: Friends 'til the end (Papertrey Ink), Pocket Silhouettes (SU)
Card Stock:  Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, White (SU)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Designer Series Patterns Pack (SU)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (SU)
Accessories:  Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon (SU), Staples, Foam Dimensionals

2 comments:

Jazy Girl April 2, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

A beauty! I like how you stamped the sentiment over the flowers. (I have that set...hmmmmm...think I'll have to try this).

Betty Meyskens April 26, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

I loved the layout of your card - I am glad that you figured it out first and posted it here. I made 3 of this style of card and had so much fun making it. I needed some different DP but I used what I had. If you want to take a peek - they are under my gallery in SCS (BetMey). Thanks for sharing your creation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP