Sketch Challenge at SCS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello! I'm back today with another sketch challenge card. Today I'm using the sketch challenge at SCS. This card uses paper from the Kiwi Kiss Designer Series Patterns Pack and I think it goes well with Old Olive card stock. The sentiment comes from the Friends 'til the end set from Papertrey Ink. Behind that sentiment I made my own background using a new stamp from Dog Gone Stamps. I used Old Olive ink and "stamped" off once before stamping on my card stock.



Well, I'm off to pick up the kids from school. Have a great day!





{Fabulous Friend}


Stamps: Grass Set (Dog Gone Stamps), Friends 'til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White (Papertrey Ink), Old Olive (SU)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Designer Series Patterns Pack (SU)
Ink: Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Button, Thread, Stampin' Sponge (SU)

1 comments:

Lauri April 8, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

I love the monochromatic look to this card (and your last one!) Great job with the challenge...I think I need to get this set!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP