You make me smile...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Hello!  This is a mini card I made today using some Basic Grey paper and a scallop square punch from SU.  This card is 3.25" x 3.25".  So simple and quick to make.  


Sorry this is so short, but we are off to Girl Scouts!
Have a great day!


{You make me smile}

Stamps: Thoughtful Florals (Verve Stamps)
Card Stock: Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sultry Paper Pack (Basic Grey) 
Ink: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Clear Gem Stickers (Martha Stewart), Foam Dimensionals, Scallop Square Punch (SU)

1 comments:

CJ April 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Dana -

I have been looking at your blog for a few months and I must tell you I love your cards. You have inspired me. Keep up the great work. I plan to use some of your layouts and I will be sure to link back to you when I post them in my blog. Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP