Thursday, April 2, 2009

I thought I would take the day off from scrapping and work on my new blog banner.  I am loving PhotoShop Elements.  Since I don't have a card to share today, I thought I would share some of the things I've been lovin' lately.  I think you'll also see that I'm on a health kick.


Last week we borrowed our friends' Wii Fit.  I was looking into joining a gym, but it just didn't fit the budget.   Anyway, the Wii Fit is awesome and I have been SORE for a week!  We are just using the game that came with the system, but it is a good workout and the kids can do it too.   We'll definitely be buying a Wii Fit of our own when we have to give this one back.  My next purchase will be this game.  














I borrowed these two books from my brother.  They are awesome.  The first one Eat This, Not That shows you how to improve your diet by swapping out the foods you normally eat with something a little (or a lot) better.  Click here for an example of how these books are laid out (you'll need to scroll to almost the bottom).  The first book has restaurants and grocery items and the second book (Eat This, Not That: Supermarket Survival Guide) goes aisle by aisle in your grocery store.  If you are trying to lose weight or just trying to be a little healthier, I would highly recommend these books.

Speaking of eating, I am loving these Skinny Cow ice cream bars.  What a great reward for working out, eating right, and drinking all that water.  AND these bars are big, unlike these which are the size of a quarter and a serving size is 3!!!

Well, that's all I have for now.  If everything goes right, I'll have a new blog banner tomorrow!


2 comments:

The Mullens April 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

I got the Wii Fit for my birthday and I love it. I haven't had much time to really workout on it b/c I can't keep Ryan off of it. He loves the hula hoop and sky jumping. Let me know how the Jillian Michaels game is if you get it.

Jacilynn April 3, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

I'm gonna have to check out those books. I saw them on Oprah. Thanks for the tip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP