Grateful for you, friend

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Friday!  I have a happy little card for you today.  Nichole Heady posted a little bow tying tutorial on her blog today and I just had to try it out.  Pretty good for my first try.  I'm absolutely in love with Papetrey's twill ribbon.  It's so easy to work with.  I have to get some more of that!


Do you have weekend plans?  I'm really looking forward to catching up on the DVR tonight with Scott.  We have so many shows that have piled up.  Hope you all have a Happy Easter!


{grateful for you friend}

Stamps: Friends 'Til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink) 
Patterned Paper: Sultry Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: New Leaf Twill Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Button, Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Hemp Twine (SU), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay April 10, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

That is a perfect bow, I'll have to check out her blog. love your bright colors.

Jacilynn April 11, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

I'm gonna have to check out the bow tutorial. Gorgeous Card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP